Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nov. 21, 2014

I finally got back to the gym today after over a year of illness and hesitancy. I was afraid to go back for fear of getting sick again. Because of a friend that posted a picture on Facebook of our Zumba class, I decided to go today. Mary usually teaches that class, but was out sick. Her classes are super high energy and high impact. Linda did the class instead, which was actually good because she is easier than Mary. Linda's routine was different, but I got though the steps okay. It's funny how your body remembers a movement if you do it often enough. She taught the hour long class and then did another 15 minutes for those who stayed after class. I was never winded this time, as I was before, which seems remarkable to me after not being able to breath properly for so long. 
I did this sketch in Photoshop from memory. No photos, just my imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment