Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 17, 2014

I hadn't been feeling well today. Yesterday I walked a couple of miles with Tulip before it rained. I was dragging then and cut the walk short. At night we had choir practice and it rained just in time for us to go there and come back.Although I had warm boots, jacket and a hat on, I came home feeling chilled and couldn't get warm again. A hot shower would have been good, but I had taken a shower in the morning and was too tired to do anything but go to bed. In the morning I was aching all over and had a slight fever. I stayed in bed all day, so I didn't get to work on that other ark picture.
I had to draw the rain that we had last night, but I did this one of Sacramento downtown. I love the way that the lights play on the wet roads. I wanted to see if I could paint something on one layer in Photoshop. I generally work in layers so that if I mess up, I can correct things on that layer rather than trying to correct everything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment