Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dec. 3, 2014

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
We did go down to Paso Robles, but I have been down with a head cold and vertigo. Dinner was wonderful, but i was in bed most of the time. I had decided to leave on Friday to avoid the storms. Glad that did. I did feel well enough to drive. I felt better on Saturday morning, but a little fever started up again towards the evening and the vertigo started again. I guess because of the strep and shingles infections that I had before, any head thing seems to go to my ears, so the vertigo. 
I missed mass and choir on Sunday and slept all day. I was feeling better on Tuesday, but I didn't want to chance getting worst again, so I didn't go to choir practice. This morning I did have a little running nose and headache, but feel better. 

I did get a chance to work on the the sketch that I had started for Thanksgiving. I couldn't work on it when I had the vertigo. Focusing on anything was impossible. I did finally finish it and I was trying to work from imagination again.  I did it in Photoshop, but it was more involved than I had intended. I created a little scene of our Thanksgiving meal with me, mom, my sisters and brother-in-law as the only human male there. I put in our dogs in the scene, but in reality, there were not in the house. They probably would have been begging at the table however, if they were there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment