Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nov. 20, 2014

I sketched Bryan and his fiancé, April. They are into Cosplay, RennFair, Steampunk and this sketch was done from a photo that I had worked from before. They have some very beautiful and elaborate costumes, but I've modified and simplified their dress;
 I did this one in Photoshop. I had done another one yesterday of mom in Illustrator, but when I was almost done, the program crashed. I was too involved in painting, I didn't save as I worked so almost everything that I had done was lost. I was hesitant to work in Painter again and I was curious to see how it compared to Photoshop.
Photoshop was actually easier to work with than Painter, I guess it is because I am more familiar with Photoshop. Not the best likeness of them, sorry Bry, but I was trying to keep it simple and I wanted to get faster, so there are not a lot of details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment