Monday, February 2, 2015

January 14, 2015



1-14-15

I felt good enough to go to Costo to get some things that we needed get mom a walk. I was a little cool out side, but that large space inside the building was the perfect venue for a little walk.

While looking at the fresh fish, I looked up to see an old friend! Cat is the instructor at the gym and I haven't been going there for quite awhile because I get sick every time that I do. It was so good to see her again! She was telling me of the cardio that they included in the "Body Pump" class, a weight lifting class that she teaches.

I would love to go back again if I could just keep from getting sick again! Got to call a new doctor again and find out why I keep getting sick!

The steamed cod with baked potato and squash was good!


No comments:

Post a Comment