Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 7, 2015

1-7-15
Since I got back last Friday, I've been ill with this head cold and sore throat. I gargled with salt water a few times and took a zinc lozenges. I think that that has helped. I was able to stay up long enough to do this drawing about the way that I've been feeling. A sore throat and a head ache with a fever.The temporary good thing is that I have no taste for food and anything with meat makes me feel nauseated, so I've lost a little weight! I know that it will not last, but I can enjoy it while I can.


My regular doctor has dropped out of my insurance and my insurance has said that I can pick out a new doctor. In the mean time, I need to go to urgent care if I want to see a doctor. I think that I should go to see one if I can be up long enough to get presentable. Is this too long to have a sore throat? 


No comments:

Post a Comment