Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Decamber 26, 2014

12-26-14
I hope that your Christmas was the best ever! 

We are at Fay's and she gave me a glowing, Zing Air Storm Fire Tek Bow and arrow set with a soft, whistling arrows, that was so fun! She let me shoot her in the but and then we went outside to shoot them up into the air at night!  He, he.. Then we did a few rounds of Wii, karaoke!

Although we are doing something everyday, I am still able to bet to sketch something. Actually I'm still working on Bryan's gift! It has taken me longer than I had expected, but I have been enjoying the process so far. Although the finished piece will be only for Bryan, I can share the parts as I finish it. I sent you the sketch earlier. If you don't remember what it was, I have the preliminary sketch attached again. I'm still working on the dragon. I tried to do the scales with a stamp style, but I was not satisfied with the results, so I am drawing all of the scales on the dragon individually. 


I did finish with the woman in the picture, so I put it into a separate file for you to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment