Wednesday, November 12, 2014

11-7-14

Today it is really a sketch. Yesterday I was too ill to get out of bed. I slept all day and ate nothing. At about 5:30, I tried to do a couple of things, but it was the first time that I've ever had to call for my mother to help me to get back to bed. I had started to black out. Everything was going black. 
Today I still felt feverish, but much better. I felt good enough to eat some oatmeal this morning. After being in bed all day yesterday, the house felt stuffy, so I took my watercolors and sat outside to paint that same bowl of tomatoes. Not my best effort. I had to sit back often and close my eye awhile. 
I had thought about Deb's interest in the programs that I was using and wanted to show that drawing things out on paper can be just as effective. 
Each of the programs, Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop and Painter have their own uses. So it depends upon what she wants to use the programs for. Among all of the programs, Painter was created to do just paint, but Photoshop can do that too, but it is much more adapted to photo adjustment and compositing. Illustrator creates images that vectors, meaning you can make them larger or smaller without distorting the image. It is also better at utilizing text with the image, because it is a vector as well. You can draw in Flash, but it was made for animation, including an animated website. Code, Action Script is used to assign actions to the images. 
Going back to bed now.


No comments:

Post a Comment