Wednesday, November 12, 2014

11-10-14

I tried working with Corel Painter today using the same subject, the tomatoes in the bowl. For those of you that voiced favor for a more organic looking rendering, this program is the best for that type of rendering. It has several types of brushes but not really knowing how to adjust things, I just played with this picture. Unlike Illustrator, creating an image in this program shows process and the hand of the artist. You can see everything that I did as I did it. It is not mechanical, but it is most like doing a real painting, barring the fact that I am working with a stylus and a Wacom tablet, so it doesn't have the same feel. There was a slight lag in the rendering, so the brushstroke appeared slightly after I applied it. I suspect that it was using a lot of resource and the more that I use this program, the better I can adjust for that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment