Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 24, 2015

4-24-15
Today's drawing is one that I had actually finished yesterday, but I couldn't get it sent out. My internet connection was sooooo slow! 

When I've been walking along Laguna Creek, or really any waterway, I almost always see a Great White Egret or two. In this drawing, I've included three images of the bird, one, a close-up, standing on a log, another flying and one in the back stalking a fish. 


These birds are so amazing to watch. They are large and look magnificent flying. I like to watch them stalking fish. Their necks get crooked as they carefully pick their way through the shallows, head tilted to one side looking for prey with one eye. I also had to share a couple of photos that I took with my little phone, when I found them along that creek. 


No comments:

Post a Comment